Has anyone stopped to think for a moment how the current republican controlled house of representatives could get away with the mass deception they have deliberately fed their base and the american people over the past six year? Why listen to their rhetoric when you can merely check their record? How can a country as great as the United States totally overlook the GOP's obvious and deliberate attacks on the poor, middle class and our President. They have left a path of destruction, obstruction, division and hate incitement throughout our country as we sit silent and watch.
If the American people would stop listening to the GOP controlled house of representatives RHETORIC and check their RECORD you will find that the republican controlled house of representatives is not doing their Job. With their salaries ranging from 140.00 - 240.00 per hour they have been declared the MOST LEAST PRODUCTIVE house in our countries history. The average amount of bills passed in the past is over 1000 within a 4 year period of time. This republican controlled house has only passed a little over 100 bills. This is unspeakable. With their one and only mission over the past 4 years to "repeal the so called Obamacare" more than 54 times (failing every time), they have done very little.
Check their record and you will find an astonishing amount of bills pending that they refuse to vote on. They have put politics before the people to such an extreme degree that they don't even care how their behavior affects the american people or this country. They have put our countries progress on hold. The record will show you that the republican controlled house of representatives puts the American people and the country at risk. The following is just to name a few things they have fought against, voted "NO" or refused to vote on:
1. They caused our countries credit rating to drop for the first time in history because of the games they played with the debt ceiling.
2. They shut down our government unwarranted costing the country billions of dollars (first time in history).
3. They fought and continue to fight to end medicare.
4. They are against background checks for gun owners.
5. They are against equal pay for women.
6. They voted NO to increasing the minimum wage.
7. They voted NO to extending unemployment.
8. They refuse to deal with immigration reform (John Boehner said maybe next year).
9. They are holding a host of bills hostage, refusing to vote on them including the much needed infrastructure bill to repair our bridges/roadways.
10. They do not support fair work place practices for gays and lesbians.
11. They took food programs away for the poor children.
12. They voted to repeal Obama more than 52 times with no other suggested alternative knowing 45,000 americans were dying each year from no health insurance.
What is even worse, they are now attacking our democracy. They know that their behavior has been so reprehensible and fearing that many women, immigrants, latinos, blacks, the disabled, the elderly and college students will not vote for them, that they are now attacking our votes by creating new laws to control or eliminate votes. More than 22 republican governed states have put into place new laws that will suppress our votes. The republicans and tea party are now fighting among themselves and some republicans are trying to separate themselves from their parties extreme and destructive behavior.
America IS at risk of this EXTREME and OUT OF CONTROL Republican Controlled house of Representatives. We will ALL truly define who we are in the mid term elections in November of this year by which lever we pull. This may be the most crucial midterm election ever. If you agree with the republicans/tea party on all of the above issues and do not hold integrity at hight esteem, then vote republican. But you will be part of this countries problem NOT the solution.
A National day of prayer is truly in order to rid our congress of this extreme and destructive behavior. God Bless America.